Forcivity was formed based on a simple premise - service is the great differentiator. We believe that delivering outstanding customer service is a prerequisite for achieving business excellence. We’re dedicated to helping businesses digitally transform their service operations and leveraging technology to create impactful change and provide and enhance customer and employee experiences.
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial and progressive leader for our Account Executive role. This individual will identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the service industry and our key partner, Salesforce, to drive revenue across the company. This individual must have technical acumen and a passion for helping clients find creative ways to run their service businesses more effectively. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Profit Sharing
- GREAT Benefits (including Healthcare, 401K, Life Insurance)
- Unlimited PTO
- Education Stipend
- Remote Work
- Dynamic Teammates & MORE!
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving pipeline targets and services bookings while remaining accountable for driving successful customer outcomes. The Account Executive is expected to develop new business opportunities within assigned territories and verticals with our trusted channel partners, Salesforce and ServiceMax. This role is responsible for the development of a sound sales plan that achieves the pipeline objectives needed to meet and/or exceed booking targets. This individual has a solution and/or technology services background in the Salesforce ecosystem and feels at home in a remote work-from-anywhere sales environment.
- Perform as a key employee in the role of Account Executive, with a focus on winning new business, driving pipeline, and building trust and strong relationships with our customers
- Tightly partner with the Salesforce sales and customer success organizations, including Core AE’s & SE’s
- Be a quota-carrying top sales performer focused on new logos. Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
- Help maintain updated lead follow-up, tasks, pipeline, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Continuously ensure the highest possible level of Customer Experience (for Forcivity’s customers and our partner Salesforce) by delivering quality and timely responses
- Prospecting and building organic pipeline within assigned territories and verticals
- Developing, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities
- Arranging web meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Listening to customer requirements and building presentations to address business needs
- Coordinating responses to RFPs and supporting the creation of proposals and SOW’s
- Closing the sale and managing the sales order process
- Representing Forcivity at regional Salesforce partner marketing events and major events such as Dreamforce
- Staying abreast of new product offerings from channel partners such as Asset360 from ServiceMax, AppExchange solutions complimenting Salesforce Cloud offerings and incorporating into selling efforts
- Developing excellent client relationships and maintaining focus on exemplifying the Forcivity company values
- Work collaboratively with the Forcivity Service Delivery team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts, and account history within our CRM System, Salesforce Sales Cloud
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- 5+ years experience successfully selling Salesforce solutions/products
- A strong network of Salesforce Core AE’s
- Strong Executive presence and customer-facing communication skills
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospect’s needs in our target accounts while clearly establishing the value of our services
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience selling in a remote capacity, utilizing screen share/video technology such as Microsoft Teams to articulate the value proposition and solution offerings
- Proficient in Microsoft office for SOW’s and presentation development
- Proficient in Salesforce Sales Cloud for creating Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.
- Travel~ 25%, as necessary
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Forcivity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.