Forcivity was formed based on a simple premise - service is the great differentiator. We believe that delivering outstanding customer service is a prerequisite for achieving business excellence. We’re dedicated to helping businesses digitally transform their service operations, leveraging technology to create impactful change, and providing and enhancing customer and employee experiences.
Forcivity is currently seeking a self-motivated team player who is committed to company success for our Salesforce Implementation Consultant role. This individual will develop and maintain strong, trusted, and mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues; must have a passion for helping clients and a deep understanding of Salesforce (configuration, installation and setup of standard and custom objects, and process automation). Insight into the workings of the service industry is required. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization, and we are looking forward to adding a new member to our vibrant team.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Profit Sharing
- GREAT Benefits (including Healthcare, 401K, Life Insurance)
- Unlimited PTO
- Educational Stipend
- Remote Work
- Dynamic Teammates & MORE!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Building credibility by demonstrating expertise and following through on commitments
- Salesforce configuration, installation, and setup of standard and custom objects
- Participating in discovery meetings to identify and document client requirements in order to develop creative solutions using best practices and Salesforce products
- Configuring Salesforce environments to meet clients’ requirements
- Working with clients and partner institutions to define project scope, goals, deliverables, tasks, and identify requirements
- Communicating with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Providing end-user training and documentation during implementations
- Working closely with internal team members to deliver Forcivity products and services with prospects and customers
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on over-delivering and ensuring our clients’ success
- Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail, preparedness, organization skills, and tenacity
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration (3+ years of Salesforce administration is a must)
- Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning certifications (preferred)
- Service industry experience is strongly preferred - an ideal candidate will possess experience having worked with field service organizations and understands service operations (i.e., case management, schedule/dispatch, technician mobility, inventory, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines
- Experience working with client senior management teams on business and technology
- Experience in Salesforce process automation, including process builder and flow, is strongly preferred.
- Prior full life-cycle projects using the Agile Methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Travel ~25%, as necessary
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Forcivity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.