Forcivity was formed based on a simple premise - service is the great differentiator. We believe that delivering outstanding customer service is a prerequisite for achieving business excellence. We’re dedicated to helping businesses digitally transform their service operations, leverage technology to create impactful change and providing and enhance customer and employee experiences.
Forcivity is currently seeking a skilled Solution Architect (SA) who thrives in a fast-paced software implementation environment to join our team. This innovative, detail-oriented, and solution-focused forward thinker will maintain strong relationships with key customers and lead an internal team to drive and oversee the implementation of successful projects across the company. This position is a fit for an enthusiastic individual looking for a dynamic, positive, and challenging work environment. This role provides an exciting opportunity for an individual who is dedicated to continual education and development to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Profit Sharing
- GREAT Benefits (including Healthcare, 401K, Life Insurance)
- Education Stipend
- Remote Work
- Dynamic Teammates & MORE!
Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on our business users’ strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with various skilled professionals (program managers, technical peers, and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define the overarching thought leadership and Solution Architectures that enable and release the maximum business value of Salesforce technology for our clients.
- Lead implementation projects and execute the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives.
- Assist with projects that include strategy development, requirements definition, business process improvement, stakeholder involvement, change management, quality assurance, risk management, user training, application configuration, system installation, and testing.
- Operate effectively, clearly, and succinctly in an unstructured environment and demonstrate an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by the firm.
- Be a compelling and trusted “voice of the customer” when evangelizing the interface architecture that will yield the biggest impact in current and future implementations.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- End-to end Salesforce.com implementation experience with the following focus:
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile Iterative approach
- Understanding of key Salesforce.com architectural concepts and how they influence the design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitations of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Ability to meaningfully articulate Salesforce terminology, processes, functionality, and architecture
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions
- Salesforce Developer and/or Consultant-level certifications (architecture certifications a plus!) with 3+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (preferred), with the ability to acquire and maintain various additional Salesforce certifications
- Strong leadership and influence skills – demonstrates the ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Ability to create workflows, architectural diagrams, technical specifications (experience creating complex process flows using Lucid Chart/Vizio)
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of middleware applications (e.g. Jitterbit, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & TRAITS:
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Highly organized, detail oriented, innovator
- Emotionally intelligent; ability to manage people and situations with tact
- Must be able to “think on your feet” and demonstrate a strong ability and initiative to learn
- Consultative, great listener, proactive
- Flexible, adaptable, responsive
- Trustworthy, reliable, respectful
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Accountable and open to constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred) or related field; 3-5 years of consulting experience or 5-7 years of applicable work experience (minimum of 2+ years of experience in a solution architect role)
- Open to the possibility of travel up to 15% of the time. *Must be authorized to work in the U.S.